Đề thi học kì 1 Tiếng Anh lớp 9 được chọn lọc và đăng tải, nội dung rất đa dạng và bao quát sẽ giúp các em làm quen với cấu trúc đề thi học kì 1 Tiếng Anh 9, xem chi tiết dưới đây.
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA HỌC KÌ 1 NĂM 2017
MÔN: ANH – LỚP 9
Listen to the passage and decide if the following statements are T (True) or F (False) (2.0 pts)
|1. There are about two thousand different languages in the world.
2. The United Nation has chosen only six languages for business.
3. The six languages are Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, German and English.
4. English is the language of business, sea, air, sports and science.
5. The speaker has learnt English for five years.
6. She finds that English is easy to learn.
7. It is very difficult for her to learn English grammar.
8. She spends a lot of time practising listening, speaking and reading English.
Read the passage and do the tasks that follow.
Advertisements are very important in the modern world. Often your T-shirt or jeans show the name of the company that made them. This is a popular form of advertising. A special picture or symbol, called logo, is sometimes used.
You see logos on many different products. The idea of a logo is that whenever you see it, you think of that product or company.
Many people like to buy a product because it is made by a certain company. Some people only buy a product that is made by a famous company. People wear clothes and carry bags that have a famous label to show that they are fashionable and have good taste.
It is very common to see advertisements on TV and hear them on the radio. Most advertisements are only a few seconds long but very attractive. Sometimes, the advertiser uses a slogan because it is easy to say and easy to remember.
The idea of advertisements is to try to make you buy the product. They sometimes show rich and famous people using that product. The message is, if you want to feel rich and famous, then buy this product.
a. Choose the most suitable ending to each of the following sentences. (1.0 pt)
1. A logo is a _________.
A. company’s name B. special company
C. type of product D. company symbol
2. A popular form of advertising is to _________.
A. wear jeans B. use logo
C. watch TV D. use different products
3. A good slogan is _________.
A. easy to remember B. useful to produce
C. simple to make D. easy to buy
4. The main purpose of an advertisement is to _________.
A. sell you something you do not want
B. make you feel rich and famous
C. make you buy the product
D. pay the TV station
b. Answer the following questions (1.5 pts)
1. What do your T- shirt or jeans often show?
2. Why do people wear clothes and carry bags that have a famous label?
3. Where do people often see and hear advertisements?
III. LANGUAGE FOCUS
Circle the correct answer A, B, C or D to complete each of the following sentences. (3.0 pts)
1. My father ______________ for the motor- bike factory since 1995.
A. worked B. was working C. has worked D. is working
2. I don’t have a computer. I wish I _________ a new one .
A. have B. have had C. had D. will have
3. The city theatre _______________ in 1900.
A. built B. was built C. has been built D. will be built
4. The teacher said: “This homework ______________ carefully”
A. has to do B. has to be done C. had to do D. had to be done
5. Thong Nhat bicycles ____________ produced in Vietnam.
A. are B. have been C. were D. will be
6. Your father doesn’t work in that bank, ________ he?
A. is B. does C. doesn’t D. isn’t
7. If he __________ soon, we might miss the last bus.
A. doesn’t come B. isn’t coming C. didn’t come D. won’t come
8. The interviewer asked me why I ___________ learning English.
A. like B. will like C. liked D. would like
9. Tom said that he ______________ in Leeds in Great Britain.
A. has lived B. is living C. were living D. lived
10. He asked me ______________________________ .
A. what is my phone number
B. what my phone number is
C. what was my phone number
D. what my phone number was
11. _______ Monday morning, there is a meeting between 11 am and 1 pm.
A. on B. for C. in D. at
12. He was sick yesterday, ________ he didn’t go to school.
A. since B. because C. so D. but
You are an exchange student in France. Write a letter to your friend telling her/ him about your new life there, using the following word cues. (2.5 pts)
1. I/ time/ France./ host family/ nice/ and/ my French/ better
2. big challenge/ learning/ how/ behave/ dinner table
3. It/ not polite/ put bread/ plate
4. Be/ rude/ eat/ hands/ except bread
5. Keep/ hands/ not elbows/ table
—– Good Luck —–
Bài viết liên quan:
- Tham khảo đề thi học kì 1 môn Anh lớp 9 có đáp án – Phòng GDĐT Hải Lăng 2016
- Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9 môn Tiếng Anh của Sở GD&ĐT Bắc Giang 2016 có đáp án
- Kiểm tra cuối kì 1 lớp 9 môn Anh – mới nhất 2017 của phòng GD Vĩnh Tường
- Thi học kì 1 Anh 9 – Tam Đảo, Vĩnh Phúc năm học 2017 – 2018 có đáp án đi kèm