Dethikiemtra.com gửi tới thầy cô và các em tài liệu bổ ích sau đây: Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9 môn Anh có đáp án của phòng GD&ĐT Bình Giang năm học 2014 – 2015. Đề thihay, gồm 7 bài với thời gian 45 phút. Các em hãy thử làm và đối chiếu với đáp án nhé.
I. Listen to the weather forecast of the five cities and choose the best option marked A, B, C or D to complete each sentence. (2.5 pts)
1. Today, it’s cold in Beijing and __________.
2. Mexico City will be ________- and wet.
3. In Tokyo, the low will be 4 degrees and the high will be ______.
4. New York will have a ________- day.
5. In Taipei, the low will be ______- degrees and the high will be 30.
II. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently. (0.5 pt)
|1. A. happy||
|2. A. faucet||B.celebrate||C.center||D.crowd|
|3. A. computer||B.hug||C.erupt||D.funnel|
|4. A. treasure||B.head||C.weather||D.earthquake|
|5. A. kindly||B.energy||C.recycle||D.silly|
III. Choose the best option marked A, B, C or D to complete each sentence. (2.0 pts)
1. Please _______- the light, it’s getting dark here.
A. turn on
2. If he _______- hard today, he will have a holiday tomorrow.
3. He is tired now _______- he stayed up late watching TV last night.
4. Auld Lang Syne is a song ______- is sung on New Year’s Eve .
5. They have to go to school ______- it is raining.
6. I suggest ________- tree leaves to wrap food instead of plastic bags.
7. She speaks English _________.
8. – Congratulation, Trang! You’ve won the first prize in the speaking contest.
A. Well done.
B.That’s a good idea.
IV. Read passage carefully then decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F). (1.0 pt)
Many years ago, people used to buy what they needed from stores and markets. Now where would you go if you wanted to buy all these goods at one time? Ask anybody, and he would probably say “you’d better go to the supermarket”. A supermarket is a special kind of market. It is usually much larger than an ordinary store. In a supermarket, you can buy all kinds of food, household, products and daily necessities. In a store, a customer is served by a storekeeper but in a supermarket, the goods are arranged on rows of shelves along the aisles. The prices are printed on small labels on the goods. A customer gets goods he needs from the shelves. This is known as self-service. Of course, you can always ask for help from the supermarket shop assistants.
|1. Many years ago, people used to buy what they need from supermarkets.|
|2. We go to a supermarket if we want to buy different kinds of goods at one time.|
|3. Now people buy all they need only from stores and markets.|
|4. An assistant in a supermarket will serve you if you ask for help.|
V. Read the passage carefully then answer the questions below. (1.5 pts)
More than two hundred years ago, the term “environment pollution” was quite strange to people. They lived healthily, drank pure water, and breathed fresh air. Nowadays, the situation is quite different. People all over the world are worried about things that are happening to the environment. Actually it is man that is destroying the surroundings with many kinds of wastes. Everybody knows that motorbikes and cars cause polluted air, but no one wants to travel on foot or by bike. Manufacturers know that wastes from factories make water and soil polluted, but they do not want to spend a lot of their money on treating the wastes safely. Scattering garbage is bad for our health, but no one wants to spend time burying it.
1. Did people know about environment pollution more than two hundred years ago?
2. What are people all over the world worried about nowadays?
3. Where do the wastes that make the water and soil polluted come from?
VI. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one. (1.5 pts)
1. The party was boring so we decided to leave early.
=> Because …………………….
2. The test was very difficult but he could do it well.
=> Although …………………….
3. The postcard was from Harriet. It came this morning.
=> The postcard which …………………….
VII. Use the words given to make meaningful sentences. (1.0 pt)
1. His father/ pleased/ that/ he/ won/ best prize/.
2. What /you / do/ if / saw/ a UFO/?
ĐÁP ÁN (KEY)
|1. A||2. A||3. B||4. D|
|5. C||6. C||7. D||8. C|
1. No, they didn’t./ No.
2. People all over the world are worried about things that are happening to the environment nowadays.
3. They come from factories./ The wastes that make water and soil polluted come from factories.
Because the party was boring, we decided to leave early.
Although the test was very difficult, he could do it well.
The postcard which came this morning was from Harriet.
1. His father is pleased that he won the best prize
2. What would you do if you saw a UFO?
Bài viết liên quan:
- Đáp án và đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Anh – Sở GD & ĐT Hải Dương năm 2015
- Tham khảo Đề thi môn Anh vào lớp 10 – Bình Định 2015 có đáp án chi tiết
- [Tiếng Anh lớp 9 giữa học kì 2] có đáp án và lời giải năm học 2016 – 2017
- [Trường THCS Nguyễn Du] Thi cuối kì 2 môn Anh lớp 9: Kangaroos, which come…Australia, have long tails
- [Đề chính thức] Thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh 9 Tân Châu: Billions of cans are thrown … every year all over the world